I have over 10 years’ experience in nonprofit and educational IT. I’ve done hardware & software support and administration for NYU, Sarah Lawrence College, and ACLU.
I was the webmaster at Food Bank For New York City, which also involved running digital marketing campaigns, writing fundraising emails & copy, and various design & video projects.
I’m currently on the Product Documentation team at Bloomberg, writing Help, release notes, and onscreen text, as well as managing some software development.
Client projects include:
- Our Psychic Hearts – Website design & build for Brooklyn fashion business, plus consultation to implement online sales & fulfillment workflow.
- The Hunger Cliff – Advocacy campaign microsite build, including a fun parallax scroll using Jquery. Mentioned in the New York Times!
- The West Brooklyn – Website design & build for Brooklyn café/bar.
- Maha Padma Yoga – Website design & build for Union Square yoga studio.
- Hotworks – Website design & build, as well as social strategy consultation for Brooklyn design studio. Designed site around logo and branding elements to highlight distinctive brand and exceptional portfolio elements.
- Mishka – Infrastructure consultation for Brooklyn clothing designer. Network installation & traffic shaping, hardware & software support, IT strategy & planning for a global brand… on a small-business budget.
- NCJW – Web analytics and consultation for site redesign. Added web marketing and metrics expertise to this nonprofit’s small IT staff.
- OM Yoga Center – Site build (no visual design work). Custom administrative backend workflow based on the Joomla CMS.